The Chief Information Officer – Commodities and Solutions (CIO-CS) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a five (5) year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract with a five (5) year optional period.
The intent of this contract is to provide information technology (IT) commodities and solutions as defined in Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) 2.101(b) and further clarified in the Clinger-Cohen Act of 1996. These IT commodities and solutions include health and biomedical-related IT commodities to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements. The contract also contains general IT commodities partly because medical systems are increasingly integrated within a broader IT architecture, requiring a systems approach to their implementation and a sound infrastructure for their operation.
The Chief Information Officer Commodities and Solutions (CIO-CS) Government-wide Aquisition Contract (GWAC) is a ten (10) year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract with one 60-month base period from 05/01/2015 to 04/30/2020; and one 60-month option period from 05/01/2020 to 04/30/2025.
- The overall maximum for this contract is: $20,000,000,000.00
- The overall minimum for this contract is: $250.00. The minimum is guaranteed.
- No prompt payment terms offered.
All Federal Government Agencies and Authorized Federal Contractors.
PRIMARY GOODS AND SERVICES (CONTRACT SCOPE)
IT products, IT commodities, hardware, software, solutions, cloud services, and future technologies as defined under the FAR.
- The price of each item in a delivery order shall be no greater than the price in the CIO-CS database on the date of the customer’s award.
- The government reserves the right to return partial shipments to the Contractor.
- Only the Government Contracting officer who signed the award has authority to make changes to an existing contract’s terms; e.g. POP change.
Delivery 30 Days CONUS & OCONUS FOB Destination
The Contractor warrants and implies that the items delivered here under are merchantable and fit for use for the particular purpose described in the contract. OEM Commercial Warranty applies.